Great Travel Resources!
I earn a small commission if you decide to purchase a product through the links provided. The links provided are only from sources that we’ve tried and love! If you buy anything from these links, it’s no extra cost to you
Car Hire Options:
Flight Booking Option
Skyscanner is another partner that I have joined offering you the option to compare flights, hotels, and rental cars for your next trip. There is even a weekly newsletter, if you wish to sign up.
Trying to find a responsible tour company or agency can be one of the most stressful part of the travel, if you let it. Below are a few of the agencies, companies, or booking sites that I have used and highly recommend exploring for your next travel option wherever it maybe around the world.
Responsible Tour Company
Tour Booking Sites
Viator is the leading booking site for holiday tours and activities around the world. Viator offers handpicked experiences in more than 1,500 destinations, ranging from guided walking tours to tickets for shows, concerts and attractions. With more than 800,000 reviews from 3 million travellers, if you’re looking for ways to make your next trip a memorable one, this is the place to start.
TourRadar is another good alternative to explore for comparing tours from around the world.
Travel insurance: simple & flexible
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries. It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
7 things you should know about travel insurance from WorldNomads.com
- Trusted reliable underwriters WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 hour emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
- Value for money with the cover you need WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
- Flexibility when you need it most Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
- Cover for a range of adventure activities From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colorado, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
- World Nomads keeps you travelling safely All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
- More than just great value travel insurance All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
Why buy travel insurance from World Nomads.com?
Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners
- Buy Online, even if you’ve already left home
- Buy more cover and claim online while travelling
- Covers a range of adventure sports and activities
- Give a little back and support a community development project
Many credit cards are now offering trip cancellation as an added perk. LendEDU offers a detailed post about some of the popular credit cards with this option. Please consider exploring.